Menopause Blend: Basil (Uterine stimulant), Raspberry leaf(strengthens and tones the uterine and pelvic muscles, and is a pelvic and uterine relaxant), Marshmallow (vaginal dryness), Sage(Astringent. Spiritually cleansing), Chamomile (Soothing to the vaginal tissues).
Oshun Yoni Steams (Menopause Blend)
Yoni (योनि) is Sacred Place better understood as the vagina and womb and is the symbol of the Goddess Oshun which is the African Goddess of Love, Intimacy, Fertility Your Sacred Place in the feminine world deserves Tender Care.
Yoni steams have been around for Centuries as it is a benefit in being a Cleanser, and Aide in Fertility, Yoni steaming Taps into your femininity while sitting over our organic herbal Blends while cleansing your mind and body. V-Steaming is Respected by healers, and Herbalist around the globe by its power of plant based herbs, Yoni steaming is an opportunity to reconnect with your Vagina and utilize the wisdom of plant medicine and crystals to heal your Spiritual, Mental, & Physical well being of the total Goddess you are.
Benefits Include Relief From:
P.M.S Uterine Toning Bacterial Infections Yeast Infections Vaginal Dryness
Vaginal Scarring Prolapsed Uterus Polycystic Ovaries Bladder Infections Hemorrhoid Relief
Painful Menstrual cycles Blocked Fallopian Tubes Fibroids Heavy Bleeding
Other Benefits Include:
Relaxation Weight Loss Vaginal Moisture Perineum Support Vaginal Tightening Vitamin Absorption
Balanced Emotions Energy Balance Hormonal Balance Uterine Strengthening Decrease Hot Flashes
Cleanser Menstrual Regulation Increased Circulation Clarity Decrease Postpartum Depression
*(benefits vary per person and your individual program of a combination of herbal steam treatments, womb wraps, womb yoga and lifestyle changes) *
The Turquoise Tea Me Custom Oshun herbs contain a special ratio of:
• Mugwort: Fights infection through its antibiotic and antifungal properties, balances female hormones and stimulates the production of hormones that help to maintain uterine health. Protects the uterus from abnormalities such as ulcers and tumors. Helps to stimulate menstrual discharge and ease cramping.
• Rosemary: An aromatic and antimicrobial herb, rosemary treats a bacterial infection, speeds wound healing, and stimulates menstruation.
• Yarrow: Astringent, tonifying, and cleansing, yarrow is great for regulating menstrual flow, treating ovarian cysts and supporting overall uterine health.
• Partridgeberry: Revered as a wonderful herb for the female reproductive system, partridge berry treats infertility, regulates menstrual cycles and helps decrease severe menstrual pain.
• Motherwort: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, motherwort strengthens and relaxes uterine muscles, eases uterine cramping, and may help treat uterine fibroids. Motherwort also stimulates uterine tone.
• Lavender: One of the most relaxing herbs we have, Lavender is Antispasmodic, Sedative, antimicrobial, support healing, and also promotes menstrual flow.
• Calendula: Soothes and aids in the healing of scar tissue, vaginal tears, or hemorrhoids.
• Rose Petals: A relaxing, uplifting and astringent herb that smells delightful, and softens the skin Rose petal also acts as a coolant herb that is gentle and an astringent to the genital tissues.
Wormwood- A Cleanser one of the best Anti-fungal & Antibacterial herbs
Marshmallow- After a certain time in your life you may experience Vaginal Dryness, Marshmallow Assist in Vaginal Moisture.
Sage-Astringent, Spiritual Cleansing
Chamomile: Soothes Vaginal Tissues
Basil: Uterine Stimulant and Strengthener
Oregano: Will bring circulation and cleansing to the uterus
Comfrey: Another healing herb that is added to sooth your yoni
What You’ll Need for your DIY home regime
• A place to sit above the steam:
Option #1: A Sitz tub or you can use a 5-gallon food grade bucket
Option #2: On a chair with a large hole or slits in the seat
• 1 Cup Yoni Steaming Herbs
• 3 Quart stainless steel or glass basin
• 2 Quarts of water (purified if possible)
• 4 Quart saucepan or pot + hot pads and/or ladle
• Stove or hot plate
• Warm socks you need to keep on your feet throughout the steam
• Large towel(s), Blanket, Gown
• Notebook and pen (optional for your experience)
• Candles and any items special to you
• A method for playing music (anything that is comforting and soothing to you)
• Compost or trash bin
How to Prepare
1. Gather your herbs and the materials listed above.
2. Pour 2 quarts of water into your 4-quart saucepan and bring to a boil or simmer.
3. Add 1 heaping cup of yoni steaming herbs. (just place The Turquoise me Tea Oshun organza Bag in the 2 Quarts of water)
4. Gently simmer the herbal blend in the water for 10 minutes. Keep covered.
5. While your herbs simmer: Set up your yoni steaming seat, turn on your Soothing music, dim your lights or light your candles, and create a small altar or sacred space with items that are special to you placed in front of your yoni steaming seat. Place your towel(s), notebook and pen nearby.
6. After 10 minutes of simmering has passed, turn off the heat and allow the water and herbs to cool for 5 minutes.
7. Carefully pour the hot water and the herbs into your heat-safe stainless steel or glass basin.
8. Position the basin below where you will sit. There is a couple of ways you can do this: Option #1: Gently place the basin inside of the 5-gallon bucket, and place a stainless steel bowl in the bottom of the bucket. Option #2: Position the basin directly below the chair or toilet. Please clean the toilet before starting your steam.
9. Disrobe from the waist down, leaving on only a warm pair of socks
10. Sit comfortably above the basin with your yoni exposed to the steam. Wrap yourself and the chair/toilet in a towel to keep yourself warm and to keep the steam contained inside. The steam should feel warm to your vulva (the exterior of your vagina), but please move away from the steam if at any time it feels too hot!
11. Once you are settled, you may either close your eyes or allow your eyelids to float effortlessly in the direction of your altar and candles. Connect with the items you placed on your altar, and feel a sense of peace and relaxation wash over you.
12. Take a few deep breaths… inhale positive energy, dope vibes, love, joy, inner peace, abundance, and gratitude, and exhale any emotions, thoughts or feelings that do not serve you.
13. Ground down into your throne through your root chakra. Plant your feet firmly on the ground, imagine a powerful bright light beaming directly out of the top of your crown. Sit up straight, and shine your heart to the sky. Feel your pelvis open wide as your heart shines upward.
14. Allow your hands to rest effortlessly in your lap. Relax your shoulders away from your ears, and release any tension you may have in your hands and feet. You can even release your tongue away from the roof of your mouth. If it feels good, turn up the corners of your mouth with a very slight smile.
15. Now turn your attention to your root chakra, and begin to connect even more deeply with your womb. Connect with the powerful feminine energy contained within. Feel this energy, as this is the energy that will manifest your dreams, and create a better world for all. Now is the time to release what’s stored in this sacred place in your body, and to tap into your yoni as a powerful source of your unique vibrancy and creative potential.
4oz Steam = 3 steams
8oz steams= 6 steams
16 oz Steams= 12 steams
We recommend you steam at least two or three times a month leading up to your Menstrual Cycle. Please do not Steam while on your menstrual.
Drink a warm cup of our Custom blended Turquoise Tea or Sol Water to increase our
Women’s Reproductive System. Our Turquoise tea and Sol water can be an everyday drink or a regime ritual while performing your steam weekly or throughout the month, It is a great asset for calming your mind and body especially in the 10 days before your menstrual cycle begins. This tea is specially formulated to prevent menstrual cramps, tone the system, and relieve uterine congestion.
Ingredients: Diamana Sarsaparillas, red raspberry leaf, rose petal, Lavender. Cascara, burdock, Sage Root
When not to use
When NOT to do a vaginal steam/precautions:
If you have extremely heavy menstrual cycles if you have a vaginal infection, open wounds, sores, or blisters.
During your period
If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
If you have genital piercings, remove them, because the heat will cause the piercings to burn you.
Don’t use essential oils because they are too potent. Only fresh herbs.
You can do steams up to three times during the week before your period if you are experiencing extreme symptoms. Otherwise, you can do them 1-2 times a year or whenever you feel like you adore your Yoni to be steamed.